Terms and conditions
IDTRACE Reservation Service
- In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, and modified Law No. 78-17, of January 16, 1978, personal data are subject to automated processing and related to the protection of natural persons and the processing of their personal data..
- By sending a message to email@example.com you can make any query related to the applied process, through which only certain data is processed for the purpose of reserving some resources.
- The stored data is automatically anonymised.
- The absence of these data as well as the non-acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, makes it impossible to make the reservation.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and to request its rectification, its elimination, as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You also can exercise the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).